Tuesday 30 September 2008

Dark Mornings Already

Oh my it was dark this morning. Also raining and cold. Work was as exciting as usual. Went to the Physio straight from work. Ate my chicken sandwich in the car park then got soaking wet feet ( I was wearing flip flops) going into the sports centre.

Nothing physical today just did the Gait Test to see how I walk. Not very well so I am having some orthotics made to try and rectify some of the problems. They take about 3 weeks and as Garry will be away he will call me when they arrive. Think that sounds like no more high heels for me!!

Went to Pilates with Tanya. Seemed to be more people there and was a good laugh. Think I will ache tomorrow. Himself went to Ikea to buy the desk top we need. After dinner he sorted it out and I can't believe we are almost there.

I have a CJ to make and also must get sorted with the wedding invites for Baldeep. Who coincidentley rang tonight to see how I was doing .

Himself is watching Prison Break so I will have an early night Lx

No comments: