Wednesday 17 September 2008

Wednesday

Halfway through the week already. Did a full day well 5 1/2 hours. Had 2 monthly reviews in one. Not bad got B for both so that's ok.
Babysat for Tanya this afternoon for a couple of hours. Little one was very good and it was nice to have 2 dogs to fuss too.
Have taken the plunge and registered to do an online Open University course in Digital Photography. For some reason I couldn't register online so I hope I will be accepted. I have completed the form manually so will send it tomorrow first class.

I am more than a little hacked off with the post, I ordered a new camera bag on Sunday and my usual monthly craft kit on Monday, I have had confirmation that both have been despatched first class but neither have arrived yet.
Will see if they arrive tomorrow.
Still thinking about Susy and Stewart and the children, praying for a miracle. Susy hasn't posted on her blog today but on facebook she has said that Stew had a better night as his pain was better but the scan results were not good.
2 days until we go away to Ireland, booked the Guiness Tour tickets last night.
Need to get organised!! Oh well tomorrow is another day. Lx

No comments: