Monday 15 September 2008

Monday

Mark and Emma on their wedding day Saturday 13th September.


Well yesterday we went to Ikea for breakfast. Wow how exciting is my life? Spent an hour trying to decide which desk options would fit in the office/craft room. Got all the bits we needed except 1 desk top yep you've guessed it mine!!! Another 11 days before they will have anymore in stock. Good job we are off on holiday next week. Arrived home in time for himself to watch the GrandPrix. We were both hungry so got tea ready early. I was testing the sauce which was very hot and slurped a bit unladylike I know but I also shot a tiny piece of hot onion straight down my throat. I am now the owner of a blister at the back of my throat.
Tea was a bit spicy but nice however I ended up with pains in my tummy which lasted all night. I watched Charely Boorman then went to bed at 9.30pm. Had a restless night and as my sick note covered me for today decided I would stay in bed. Paid several trips to the loo but thought I was going to feel better. Still feel a bit off. Eventually had a call from Team leader at work great when I am planning on returning tomorrow.
Had a bit of boiled rice and grilled chicken for tea, not exactly Cordon Bleu!!
Went to bed early in preperation for work again tomorrow. Lx

No comments: