Wednesday 10 September 2008

Almost had a lie in this morning. Yipee the gardeners have gone. Woke up about 8.45am. Himself had gone to work and my tea was lukewarm but it's the thought that counts. I was a lazy cow this morning and stayed in bed reading until 11.00am.
Rang the camera shop and thank goodness my camera is back from being repaired. (Only had it 9 months and the command knob had broken off). Went into town collected my camera then nipped to Tescos to get some bread for lunch.
As I arrived home Bev the chiropodist pulled up about 15 minutes early so lunch was put on hold till she had gone. Had a little reflexology not much as it is not always good after surgery.
Really should have done some scrapping today or at least made a wedding card!
Watched Poseiden the newest version with Kurt Russell still prefer the old version.

Still doing the exercises. Really must scrap tomorrow.

No comments: