Friday 3 October 2008

TGIF

Yipee Friday is here again.

Managed a week at work, decided I am not going to get stressed and I can only do what I can do.

I was told last time I visited the Doctor to refill my prescription that she will not let me have any more HRT so in 3 weeks I am left to my own devices. So I did a bit of research and decided to try a Ladycare. It is a magnet that uses the negative pole against the body. It is meant to alleviate a lot of menopause symptoms. All I can do is give it a whirl.

BUT I am having to be careful near metal objects. If I lean against the cabinets at work I fine myself connected to them and also I ended up walking round with my small calculator hanging from my tummy!!!! I will need to steer clear of the paperclips or I could end up with a fringe of them hanging down. We have spent a lot of time giggling at work over that I can tell you.

Not much happening out of the ordinary, did a supermarket shop and popped into Lidl to get some vitamin tablets and met Gail. Haven't seen her for ages. She has had a hernia op but is getting on very well. She told me Jane has had a rough time and that Scott has been hospitalised after a bout of food poisoning. Must ring her.

Made a good luck card for Vickie at work and also the CJ for the Lucky dip CJ, just need to do entry now. Also want to try and get an invitation finished to take to Baldeep. I am not very confident with the Craft Robo and am nervous about using it on my own, but I must get a wriggle on. Evenings are drawing in and we seem to eat tea and veg out in front of the TV most evenings.

Well weekend's here so lets hope it's a good one even though the weather forecast is cold wet and windy. We shall see. Lx

No comments: