Tuesday 9 September 2008

Well was rudely awoken by next door but one's landscape gardeners cutting bricks. This has been going on for almost 4 weeks (most of the time I have been off). I am sick to death of it. They also keep parking their cars outside our house. I know it is the public highway but it is an inconvenience to the rest of the road. They also park half on the pavement which really gets to me. Not only does it break up the pavement but it also blocks it forcing anyone with a pram or pushchair to sometimes have to go into the road to get by.
Weather today has been much the same as most of the "summer" WET.
Went to physio after lunch. Funnily enough there was a young man there and I thought I know you (like you do) realised he is my eldest son's mate. So at least I couldn't show myself up too much when Garry was massaging my knee. I also did 10 minutes on the bike then as the afternoon's entertainment I used the wobble board, I was a bit rubbish on that. Another appointment next week but Garry is pleased with my progress and says I am where I should be after the arthroscopy.
Drove home and rang Tanya to confirm I could go to Pilates. first time for everything, not sure I was doing it all right wasn't sure what it meant about my pelvis being in neutral!! Will ask before I go again next week.
Himself decided to cut off some of the lower branches from the Silver birch trees in the garden whilst dinner was cooking. We vegged most of the evening with the TV and the laptops on. Had an interesting x rated conversation on MSN with some of my friends from Leeds Paper Dolls scrapping group.
Think I am going to ache tomorrow. Lx

No comments: