Friday 19 September 2008

Friday

Not sure what happened to yesterday!!

Work was as exciting as usual (not). What with meetings and other non BAU (business as usual proper work) didn't do enough work to count towards any stats.
My friend Jane popped in to reacquaint herself with the office she has been off sick following an operation about 12 weeks or so ago. she is on the mend and hopes to be back early October. Good job too as I have missed her.
We popped across to White Rose as I needed a birthday present. Spent an hour together then went our separate ways.
Attempted to make Toad in the Hole for tea, OK but needs more practise I'll get it right one day.
Watched the opening ceremony for the Ryder Cup then missed the WAGS only wanted to see how they were dressed!! To be honest I fell asleep and dozed on and off. Finished my book when I went to bed. Only 2 night sleeps!!

Today was another washout where work was concerned, I did the early morning queue count for Claire as she had to take her little lad to school. Did a couple of little jobs for Karen then the system crashed I was locked out for over an hour. Good job we weren't that busy.
Got home watched the golf, took stamps and Bev's birthday present to golf club. Chose meal for Ladies annual dinner. We had pizza for tea it was lovely and watch more golf.
Need to pack now for tomorrow.
Night. Lx

No comments: