Friday 12 September 2008

Friday

Well end of week is here at last. Woke up before 6am couldn't go back to sleep so decided to get up rather than disturb himself. Browsed the internet and UKS. Himself got up and went to work I pottered about did some washing which I hung out for all of 30 minutes. So that went into the dryer.
Karen arrived with her youngest and we caught up haven't seen each other for a few weeks. Her little one is such a sweetheart no trouble at all. We had lunch and then Karen set to sorting her Craft Robo out. I played ball with little one.
Karen sorted out the drivers etc and we started to cut out the required shapes. Karen left about 2.20pm to collect her eldest who has just started school. And yes it was still raining!! Always rains at 3.00pm.
I set off for Mirfield to the Beauticians. Had a run in with a 4x4 who cut me off, I only tooted my horn at him but he took offence and started to be stoopid. He stopped so I went round him he then "chased me up the road" as I indicated to turn right he tooted his horn and tried to cut me off. I managed to drive round him whilst mouthing obscenities at him. He must have been about 70. Silly old bugga. Was suitably defuzzed and nipped for a cuppa with my dear friend Mandy. We caught up then I drove sedately home, fish and chips for tea, a little tv watched the rugby on and off Bradford lost to Wigan so their season is over too. Made a wedding card for my friends Emma and Mark who get married tomorrow.
Think we may have a break through in the organisation of the office craft room Ikea looks as though we may be able to have a compromise will see if maybe we can get to Ikea over the weekend.
All day Susy and Stewart ( and the children) have been in my thoughts I am praying very hard for a miracle.
Himself is playing golf even earlier than usual in the morning 7.10am, funny how he can get up early to play golf but it takes him an hour during the week!! Bless him!!!!
Have decided not to go to Mark and Emma's wedding reception as it is a long way and I can't drive that far. My knee is sore from going to Mirfield and back. I will be at the service in the church so I can see them get married.
Goodnight sleep tight. Lx

No comments: