Thursday 11 September 2008

Thursday

Woke up to a cup of tea. Himself is a star when he wants to be.
The ParcelForce van arrived with my new handbag. What a fantastic concept it is called a MicheBag. Basically it is a black silk handbag that has hidden magnets so you can change the shell. I got 3 shells a black one a red one and a ginger ( beige sort of colour). There are also long handles included too , therefore you could look at as being 6 handbags!!!
Decided not to scrap but to go and do the supermarket shop as my friend Karen is popping over tomorrow to help me sort her Craft Robo out so I can make the sample of the wedding invitation that I am doing for a work collegue's daughter. Good job the wedding isn't till next May.

Shopping was quite tough on my knee so it is sore now, will try and get a lie in tomorrow and see how it goes.
Well another boring day in the life of Mr and Mrs Hedgehog!!
Will try and post pictures of my cool new bag(s).

No comments: