Monday 29 September 2008

Back to the Grindstone

Up for work at silly o'clock. Started at 7.00. System was rubbish as I now have to "hot desk" for a few weeks. Took 2 calls to IT in Budapest (what is that all about?) kept my head down as much as possible as I would like to have some stats for this month but as I have to do the early morning figures for Clare not sure I will. So I will be penalised when it comes round to quarterly bonus. Not exactly my fault I had to have my knee done but that's life.
Himself a bit hacked off that he has lost his shares in B & B ( they didn't cost him anything but that's not the point).
Worked just 5 hours and then came home. Much chillier today than yesterday. Was so cold when I got in I wrapped myself up in a baggy cardi and put some socks on. Finished off CJ paid a few bills and that was the afternoon done. Rang Dad he's fine enjoyed his lunch with Mark and Jo. They arrived home safely too.
Cooked roast chicken and roast potatoes for tea. Remembered why we don't have roasts too often too much mess in the kitchen. Himself is washing up as we speak. Early night tonight as I didn't sleep too well last night. Lx

No comments: