Thursday 9 October 2008

Well almost at the end of another week.

We have lost all our Northern Ireland photos. We will never be able to recreate them so may have to go back to take some more. I am so upset so is himself but we will draw a line under it as there are a lot more important things in life. My dear friend Susy who's husband is suffering from cancer has posted that there is nothing that can be done so they will spend what little time they have left together. I pray that the end is a peaceful and pain free as possible for Stewart. I have only met him twice but Susy adores him and he her so this is going to be the worst time for them. They are in my thoughts.

On a lighter note I am all packed for the weekend retreat. I will write about it when I return on Monday. Lx

No comments: