Friday 17 October 2008

Friday again

My word the weeks fly by. I have been very tired all week think it was all that driving at the weekend.

Went to Pilates on Tuesday, which I enjoyed.
I have been trying to catch up on the OU course I am doing. I started a week late and am playing catchup. All being well I can have a good crack at it this weekend. Himself is playing golf tomorrow and then going to watch Town play football.
Went to the Doctors on Thursday as I am almost at the end of the HRT. Am going to try and manage with the magnet therapy and see how I get on.

Had my appraisal at work today and got a B for September so a B for the third quarter. I'm too gobby to ever get an A so I am quite happy with a B.

Tomorrow I must also do 2 CJ's especially as 1 needs to be posted on Monday.
Be back sometime over the weekend. Lx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just a THANKYOU for visiting my blog and to let you know that I am having another giveaway www.cindyslasercuts.blogspot.com Hurry though, there's only a week to go !