Monday 13 October 2008

RIP Stewart

Well the title says it all sadly Stewart lost his fight for life on Saturday at 12.30pm. He died in Susy's arms. RIP Stewart. Also in my thoughts are my friends Hazel and Kevin who have buried Kevin's Dad today.
On a lighter note the weekend was a great success. I left work at 12.00pm on Friday and arrived at the house in Lyndhurst about 5ish. I had had a little pit stop so 4 and a half hours door to door isn't bad.
The Luverlies are just that. We have had such fun.
Yesterday was Christmas so I bought myself a little present. (largish price tag) a lock for my troll bead bracelet.
We have laughed a lot, eaten loads and even done a bit of scrapping.
I actually did 18 LO's 16 small ones some of which require journalling and 2 large ones using the mystery page kit.




I left the house at 10am this morning and arrived home at
2.45pm. Silly Sat Nav froze but I managed to find my way home. I have caught up on my emails and UKS.
Think I will get an early night as back to work tomorrow.
Lx

No comments: