Monday 6 October 2008

Monday Blues

Weekend was ok. Mooched round town Saturday morning whilst himself played golf. Tried on a cardigan in M & S that I had seen a couple of weeks ago. Did absolutely nothing for me. Went onto TKMaxx a shop I don't really like it always seems like a glorified jumble sale to me. Anyway to my surprise I found a nice brown cardigan very long at the front and short at the back. The ticket price said RRP £209. Yeh right! as it was last years model it was only £29.99. I also found a blue and brown t-shirt top thingy which will look nice underneath so I bought that too.
We went to watch Town play Leicester (football) it was cold. Both of us wore our ski jackets it's only October for heavens sake. Town lost 2-3 not a great game.
Had Pizza for tea watched a stupid film then off to bed.
Sunday wasa lazy day really, went to the tip visited PIL then vegged for rest of day. Have also been invited to take a spare place on the Lurve thread retreat to Hampshire. Really excited. Risotto for tea then watched new series of House and Law & Order SVU. I did doze during 2nd SVU may need to catch up on NBC website.

Monday morning, everyone was a bit fed up, my good friend Jane is back from sick. Bless her she spent all morning reading emails.
I had to do the figures as Clare took Cole to school. I have also been asked to do a report and I also ended up getting involved in a query from before I went into hospital. I spent almost 2 hours trying to sort it out and I hope I am now on the way to a resolution.
Went to Karen for a bit of defuzzing via Asda needed some salt. Spent £38 bought a couple of tops some new pj's some sweets for the car on the drive down on Friday oh yes and 73p for some salt!!
Got home and began to make lists for Friday. Mostly in my head may need to right them down.
Well another 3 days goes by so quickly. Lx

No comments: