Tuesday 13 January 2009

2 more night sleeps

Well almost time to fly off to colder climes. It has been snowing steadily in Winter Park so can't wait.
Had some bad news today my brother is in hospital with a suspected heart attack, he's only 50!! I am praying it is a mild one that will give him a kick up the bum to change his life style, us too!!

I am busy packing and then am off to the hairdressers for a cut wash and blow dry. Then Pilates. Son the younger is ok with everything and had a nice weekend with his new friend. The other one is as giddy as me about their skiing holiday but he has to wait till we get back.

As for himself he is going to kill me tomorrow because I have told the girls he works with he is 40 on Saturday and they have had the usual collection and as tomorrow is our last day at work he will get a presentation!!

Right off to pack a few more socks and undies and sexy thermals!!

Lxx

No comments: